need statistics help

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Sat Nov 10 15:44:46 CST 2001

[ed:  please contact Doug using the e-mail address below.]

From: "Doug Hess" <DHess at frac.org>

Since this is a place for academics to offer up some help to social
change practioners, I'm wondering if there is anybody on this list
with enough stats background to help me with a study using some
census data and a technique called *jack-knife variance
estimates*?  (Don't worry, if you don't know what this is, you didn't
miss anything in school!!)

Please email me off line if you have the skills and maybe 20-40
minutes of time to help me out with this. Thanks!

Doug Hess
Senior Policy Analyst
Food Research and Action Center
1875 Connecticut Ave, NW Suite 540