please help with COMM-ORG survey

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Fri Mar 23 14:59:31 CST 2001

[ed:  if you have not filled out the evaluation survey yet, Lisa
is sending a reminder message.  During the next two weeks,
please send your completed surveys directly to Lisa, rather than
COMM-ORG.  Thanks.]

From: "Lisa Ellis" <asilbeth at hotmail.com>

Hi Comm-Org members,

This is just a reminder to everyone that it is evaluation time
again.The survey is used to help Randy make the Comm-Org web
site an list serve as useful as possible. I would like to thank
those who have already filled out the survey. For those who have
not, I would like to ask you to take ten minutes to do so. Your
input is greatly appreciated!

The survey can be found at:
http://coserver.sa.utoledo.edu/pipermail/colist/2001-March/001398.htm

Thank you for you time,