query: coalition reference guide

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Fri Mar 23 14:15:50 CST 2001

[ed:  please copy COMM-ORG with any interesting resources.  A
response from me below.]

From: "Kiran/Jas" <mcaccess at paralynx.com>

Dear Community Organizers,

On behalf of the Fraser Valley Human Dignity Coalition, I am
putting together a reference guide on community coalition
building. This reference guide will be for community volunteers
and key community stakeholders that are interested in forming a
coalition to address issues of hate and bigotry in their
community.

I am looking for ideas, information and resources (websites,
books, manuals, articles, trainers) on community coalition
building. I would greatly appreciate any information or contacts
that you may have.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Tracy Wideman
Coalition Staff Support

Fraser Valley Human Dignity Coalition