query: Spanish youth training materials

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Tue Mar 20 21:12:40 CST 2001

[ed:  feel welcomed to copy COMM-ORG with your responses and to reply in
Spanish.  A resource from me below.]

From: "David M. Chavis" <dchavis at capablecommunity.com>

I am looking for youth leadership development materials that are written in
Spanish and, in addition, potential trainers. Please contact me directly or
through this listserve if you know of either or both. Thanks.

David
**********
David M. Chavis
Association for the Study and Development of Community
312 South Frederick Ave.
Gaithersburg, MD 20877
301.519.0722  ext 109 (voice)
301.519.0724 (fax)
www.capablecommunity.com

[ed:  there was a similar query about a year ago.  Go to the COMM-ORG
discussion list archives--just follow the listserv links from the home page
at http://comm-org.utoledo.edu --and click on the January and February 2000
subject or thread links.]