Progressive Los Angeles Network

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Thu Mar 8 20:52:44 CST 2001

From: Peter Dreier <dreier at oxy.edu>

Friends:
In anticipation of Saturday's Progressive Los Angeles Network (PLAN)
assembly and mayoral candidates forum, the LA Weekly devoted its cover
story to PLAN and its progressive policy agenda. Go to
http://www.laweekly.com and read Harold Meyerson's introduction, the
roundtable discussion with key activists (called "A Vision for the City"),
and the profiles of roundtable participants.

The PLAN Assembly -- where we will unveil our Social Justice Agenda -- will
start at 9 a.m. Saturday at Patriotic Hall in downtown LA. The candidates
forum will take place from noon to 2 pm. It is free and open to the public.

Peter Dreier
PLAN co-chair

Peter Dreier
Dr. E.P. Clapp Distinguished Professor of Politics
Director, Urban & Environmental Policy Program
Urban & Environmental Policy Institute
Occidental College
1600 Campus Road
Los Angeles, CA 90041