job: director

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Thu Mar 1 20:54:36 CST 2001

From: "Toni Hubbard" <tonicc at greenwood.net>

Wellness in Neighborhoods (W.I.N.) Director
Exciting job opportunity to develop a one of a kind neighborhood based =
health and wellness program.  The W.I.N. Director will be responsible =
for assessing, planning, presenting, and evaluating the activities of =
the Wellness In Neighborhoods program as identified by the residents of =
the participating neighborhoods.  These efforts will empower residents =
to improve their own health status, and create an overall improved =
health status for Greenwood County.( www.greenwoodscchamber.org  or =
www.co.greenwood.sc.us )

This position requires a Bachelor's Degree with relevant experience =
including; community work, health prevention, volunteer recruitment, =
program management, sales, fundraising and grant writing. Knowledge of =
Asset Based Community Development (a plus.)

40 hours per week
Please submit your cover letter, resume' and 3 references to:

Wellness In Neighborhoods
C/O P.O. Box 980
Greenwood, SC 29648

Position will close on March 15th