list problems

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Wed Jun 20 20:23:48 CDT 2001

Hi COMM-ORG.  I am holding all list traffic for the moment, because the
server has suffered a number of problems in the past week, including a
power failure shutdown and an attack by a "worm" that messed up the mail
software.  Over the next few days I will be working on it and everything
should be back up by early next week.  The web site is still working
(unless I make things worse in the process of fixing them, which is always
a possibility).

I apologize for the inconvenience.  I will get everything running again as
soon as I can.

Randy
moderator/editor