query: how to give away money

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Thu Jul 5 22:12:00 CDT 2001

[ed:  the resource found by Eric is now linked from the COMM-
ORG "funding" page.  A quick note from me below.]

From: Eric Weir <eweir at mindspring.com>

Randy, Another resource I just came across related to the
topic of how to
help people of wealth with progressive causes.

>More Than Money, Arlington, MA
>
>More Than Money is a national nonprofit organization that
helps people
>with wealth use their money and talents to build a more
joyful, just and
>sustainable world...

http://www.morethanmoney.org/

Eric Weir
Decatur, GA
eweir at mindspring.com

[ed:  I should remind people in this discussion that Bob
Bothwell's paper, "Foundation Funding of Grassroots
Organizations," is available from the COMM-ORG "papers"
page at http://comm-org.utoledo.edu/papers.htm ]