Rosa Parks and organizing

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Mon May 15 22:16:53 CDT 2000

[ed:  interesting how things come back around--here is some more
information on the source that started our Rosa Parks discussion.]

From: Maryellen Lewis <lewisma9 at pilot.msu.edu

I sent an OpEd piece by Paul Loeb on Rosa Parks a few weeks ago, and I
received this note from the author, which he asked me to fwd to you as
well.  Apparently the text was excerpted from his book, "Soul of a
Citizen:  Living with Conviction in a Cynical Time" and he thought it might
also be of interest to you.

Maryellen Lewis