IMF in DC begins

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Sun Apr 30 17:49:44 CDT 2000

[ed:  my guess Betty's query identifies a need more than it can identify
resources, but if you know of anything out there, please copy COMM-ORG.]

From: Betty Robinson <BettyR at CPHAbaltimore.org>

Does anyone know of good articles that make the links between IMF/WTO
policies and the lack of resources for urban neighborhoods? I think it is
critical that we start tying the national protests to concrete realities in
ordinary people's lives in the US. (I see that someone else is thinking
about this --I wrote this before Miriam told us that she was writing
something for Shelterforce)