gentrification and globalization organizing

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Sun Apr 30 15:14:05 CDT 2000

[ed: Todd's original message offering copies of the study is at
the bottom. I will get the study up as a working paper for
people to download sometime next week.]

From: Todd Harvey <toddh at uclink4.berkeley.edu>

Having had more than 15 requests for the 900k document on gentrification, I
have emailed it to Randy who will be posting it as a working paper.

-Todd Harvey
"Radical doubt and radical faith are two sides of the same coin; a leap."-
Todd
Harvey
Todd Harvey
pager/voice-mail 510-840-4963
Home # 510-848-1381
email: toddh at uclink4.berkeley.edu
 > [ed: thanks to Todd for the resource for battling gentrification.]
 >
 > From: Todd Harvey <toddh at uclink4.berkeley.edu>
 >
 > Greetings, I am a graduate student at U.C. Berkeley studying City and
Regional