gentrification and globalization organizing

colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu colist-admin at comm-org.utoledo.edu
Thu Apr 27 22:53:27 CDT 2000

[ed:  thanks to Todd for the resource for battling gentrification.]

From: Todd Harvey <toddh at uclink4.berkeley.edu>

Greetings, I am a graduate student at U.C. Berkeley studying City and Regional
Planning.

I participated in a class study of gentrification in W. Oakland, where we
examined the Causes, Effects, and
Best Practices in battling gentrification.  If anybody would like a copy of
this study, please email me.  It is a 65 page, 800k document.

-Todd Harvey

"Radical doubt and radical faith are two sides of the same coin; a leap."-
Todd
Harvey

Todd Harvey
pager/voice-mail     510-840-4963