- The Coalition of Immokalee Workersis a community-based organization of mainly Latino, Mayan Indian and Haitian immigrants working in low-wage jobs throughout the state of Florida.
- The Food Justice Project works to connect the local food and sustainable agriculture movements to broader struggles for justice. This is a project of the Community Alliance for Global Justice.
- Food Not Bombsshares free vegan and vegetarian meals with the hungry.
- Green Guerillas--a full service site on community gardening in New York City.
- The Detroit Black Community Food Security Network (DBCFSN), a non-profit, grassroots, community organization aims to change our thinking about food, where it comes from, and who controls it.