**Ask permission to use artwork and music clips from the links below, unless permission is explicitly given in advance.**
- Social Political Art by Joan Robertson
- Protests, Political Art, Democracy, Social Change on Flickr .
- Labor Art of Rini Templeton
- Riot Folk, , an anti-profit mutual-aid collective of radical artists and musicians making music to provoke, educate, heal and inspire
- David Rovics--Songs of Social Significance with a bio and clips.
- Guy & Candie Carawan: A Personal Story Through Sight and Sound. The voices of the Highlander Folk School (now the Highlander Research and Education Center).
- Hard Miles Music This real audio site features my new CD, UNITE's Whiteville Apparel Choir, and a gallery of union cartoons from recent UNITE campaigns.
- Highlander Research and Education Center CDs, Tapes, and Songbooks.
- New World Coming, by Moshe ben Asher
- Si Khan's website includes a downloadable songbook and music clips.
- Songs from the Old Files of Dave Beckwith. Dave's collection of organizing songs.
- Songs by Roger Allen Hussey and friends from RoVer
- 'Swimming to the Other Side' and other Work by Pat Humphries and Sandy Opatow.
- The Emancipators
- Alinsky films The results of a COMM-ORG listserv query
- Recent Organizing Videos The results of a COMM-ORG listserv query
- Community Organizing films by New Day Films, including the popular "Holding Ground: The Rebirth of Dudley Street," and many others
- Community Organizing films by Stacy Anne Harwood.
- Videos of Actions by ONEDC.
- Online Videos for Community and Administrative Practice by Our Blocks.
- A video about parent leadership by COFI.
- A video about community organizing by DART.
- Videos about community organizing by the PICO National Network.
- Macro Filmography--videos related to community organizing, by Tina Abrefa-Gyan and Steven Soifer.
|Media in Action|
- The Beehive Design Collective is an all volunteer group whose mission is to cross-pollinate the grassroots, by creating collaborative, anti-copyright images that can be used as educational and organizing tools.
- Pacifica Radio, worth a listen.
- Independent Media Centera, without which almost no one would know what really happened during the 1999 WTO demonstrations, and in lots of other places.
- Manhattan Neighborhood Network administers the Public Access cable television services in Manhattan to ensure the ability of Manhattan residents to exercise their First Amendment rights through the medium of cable television.
- Using images for advocacy, by Human Rights Tools.