- Boston Area Youth Organizing Project is a youth-led, adult-supported organization that works for social change and justice in the Boston area.
- The Chicago Freedom School is committed to supporting social change movements led by youth with support from adult allies.
- The Freechild Project mission is to is to advocate, inform, and celebrate social change led by and with young people around the world, especially those who have been historically denied the right to participate.
- The Seattle Young People's Project is a youth-led, adult supported organization that empowers youth (ages 13-18) to express themselves and to take action on the issues that affect their lives.
- Tools and Resources from the Funders' Collaborative on Youth Organizing.